Aggressive Advocates For Auto Collision Victims In Southeast Texas
At Sutton & Jacobs, we relentlessly pursue justice for personal injury victims in Southeast Texas. Our aggressive and professional approach sets us apart as your trusted advocates. We don’t believe in sugarcoating the reality of your situation – we’re here to fight fiercely on your behalf.
Auto collisions can be life-altering events, leaving you with physical injuries, emotional trauma and mounting expenses. Many refer to these incidents as car accidents, truck accidents or simply motor vehicle accidents. However, we don’t believe in using the word “accident” – that implies that nobody was at fault. Our attorneys work to identify negligence, fault and liability in every case, so we can hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries.
We understand your challenges and are committed to providing you with trusted representation during this difficult time. We handle many types of motor vehicle crashes, including catastrophic crashes and truck wrecks, even minor collisions.
The Many Faces Of Vehicular Collisions
Car crashes come in all shapes and sizes, from the minor fender bender to the devastating head-on collision. Some of the most common types of car collisions include:
- Rear-end collisions: These are the most common type of car wreck, and they are often caused by distracted driving, following too closely or speeding.
- Head-on collisions: These are one of the most dangerous type of car crash, and are often caused by drivers crossing the center line or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Side-impact collisions: These crashes can be very serious, as the sides of cars are not as well-protected as the front and rear ends. They are often caused by drivers changing lanes without signaling or failing to yield the right of way at an intersection with a stop sign or red light.
- Rollover incidents: These wrecks can be very deadly, as the occupants of the vehicle are often ejected or crushed. They are usually caused by speeding, driving on a slick surface or taking a curve too fast.
- Jackknife: These wrecks occur when a truck loses control, and the trailer swings out to the side. They can be very dangerous, as they can cause multiple collisions.
In addition to these common types of car collisions, there are also a number of other less common types, such as sideswipes, multi-vehicle collisions and single-vehicle wrecks.
Truck and commercial vehicle collisions tend to be more dangerous as they involve larger and heavier vehicles. This means that truck collisions are more likely to cause serious injuries or death. These crashes can also be more complex since there are likely two or more parties responsible for the vehicle and driver.
If you have been involved in a car collision, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. You should also contact an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss what to do next.
How Much Is My Auto Collision Case Worth?
While we cannot provide an exact number, as each case is unique, we can shed light on the factors that typically come into play when determining compensation. Damages in a car crash case may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Insurance companies are notorious for trying to minimize payouts, which is why having a skilled attorney that understands and will fight on your side is essential. We will tirelessly advocate for your rights and aggressively negotiate with insurance companies, seeing to maximize your recovery.
Call Sutton & Jacobs Today
If you’ve been injured, don’t wait to seek the legal representation you need.
Contact Sutton & Jacobs at 409-833-1100 or complete our online form to schedule a free consultation. Remember, we’re always here to have your back and fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.